Athletes: you probably have jewelry that costs more!
High-powered Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy helps the body heal itself.
The documented benefits of high-powered PEMF are as follows:
- Faster recovery from surgery
- Increased range of motion
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Faster healing of broken bones and skin wounds
- Accelerated functional recovery
- Improved general health
- Increased tensile strength in ligaments
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
- Reduced tissue necrosis
- Enhanced capillary formation
The FDA approvals are:
- Chronic non-malignant pain relief
- Post-operative pain and edema
- Bone growth/regeneration:
- faster healing of delayed non-union fractures
- persons with diabetes and vascular issues
- Depression – if anti-depressants ineffective
- Adjunct to cervical fusion surgery
- Brain cancer 2011
- Enhanced tissue repair (NASA) 2009
- Stimulate growth stem cells (NASA adjunct)
What’s predictable (pretty much across the board) is 95% of people report less pain, increased range of motion, more energy and a greater sense of well-being after about 15 minutes of high-powered PEMF. They hold these benefits for 4 hours to 4 days – depending on their DNA and health circumstance. Repeat use tends to extend the length of improvement – as does the use of complementary technologies (like RTI’s pelvic correction technique) and/or professional modalities.
One of the great things about PEMF is it doesn’t discriminate: high-powered PEMF initiates a healing process in accordance with what there is to work with; accordingly:
- a person with an illness or injury typically experiences symptomatic relief;
- a healthy person typically becomes more resistant to illness, and
- an athlete (or other individual interested in optimal performance) typically performs better.
Those who have the MOST to work with, often do the BEST. That said, those starting from furthest back often see the largest relative improvements.
Athletes: an investment in you, your family, your legacy, and the future you’ve earned! If there’s one group the benefits of high-powered PEMF (perhaps particularly) apply to – it is athletes. Over the course of 10 years working with PEMF technology I have had the privilege to use it directly (or in support of various practitioners) with elite athletes from NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, UFC, and the Olympics. Indeed, high-powered PEMF is “in the corner” of many top UFC fighters to help them train and recover post-fight.
Thus it never ceases to amaze me why there isn’t a high-Powered Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy in the home of every major athlete – and/or in the team training rooms of every professional or college team. I’m a weekend warrior and I have one.
Here’s why: High-powered PEMF has the capability to help:
- an athlete stay strong and healthy longer into their careers; the economic and legacy value of playing at top performance for an extra season or two is self-evident;
- an athlete recover faster from injury especially broken bones and joint issues:
So you can imagine that as a Patriots fan I did everything but drive to Foxboro this season when Julian Edelman was injured – but couldn’t get buy-in from the training staff. I even shared news of how high-powered PEMF helped a 58 year-old (self-described “average person”) WALK WITHOUT A CANE 5 months after her RIGHT FOOT was BROKEN OFF HER LEG in a car accident – reasoning what it would do for a 29 year-old elite athlete (with the DNA to hold onto the ball after the monstrous hit by Kam Chancellor in Super Bowl 49) with a broken foot – but to no avail. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/putting-all-pieces-together-again-james-g-comerford
As great as it was to see Peyton Manning retire the way he did, in a Sport where the difference between winning or losing can be an extra completed pass, an extra foot on a spot, or home field (particularly when “on the road” means playing at Mile High) the return of Julian Edelman a week or two earlier and/or more completely healed might just have shaken things up a bit.
- an athlete retire on his/her own terms;
- an athlete (and equally their families) stay fit, vibrant, and healthy post-playing days – and fully reap the benefits of the years of sacrifice and dedication it took to “get there”.
In short, high-powered PEMF is an investment in you, your family, your legacy, and the future you’ve earned!
To answer the obvious question: high-powered PEMF machines cost about the same as a car (albeit not likely the one you drive). You might even have jewelry that costs more! If so, good for you, you’ve worked hard for it!
If you are interested in learning more about high-powered PEMF, we’d (obviously) welcome hearing from you www.replenishingtechnologiesinc.com. Who knows? We might be able to help you get more jewelry (and not the kind you buy)!