What is PEMF?
What is PEMF?
PEMF is like a battery charger for cells: PEMF delivers a safe, gentle energy into the body that increases our cells’ capacity to perform the functions our bodies need them to perform for wellness and best performance. Through this process of re-charging the cell, PEMF helps re-establish cell membrane potential (and thereby the capacity of the cell to continue doing what it is meant to do). This includes transporting oxygen and nutrients in – and waste out, as well as communicating with other cells and repairing themselves.
PEMF is drawn to where it is needed: under-charged cells constrict, force toxins out, and draw the energy in; fully powered cells allow the PEMF energy to pass by. PEMF stimulates all levels of the body: the energy is non-toxic and travels through the entire body – affecting individual cells that make up the tissues, organs, and complete body systems. Muscle twitching is a common response as the cells in need of the healing energy: constrict, force toxins out, and draw the needed PEMF energy in.
PEMF is highly versatile and generally shows results quickly. 95% of people report less pain, increased range of motion, more energy, and a greater sense of well-being after just 15 minutes of PEMF treatment. These improvements last from 4 hours to 4 days as the healing process begins. Repeat use extends the period of benefits; PEMF helps reduce/reverse chronic issues (such as organ dysfunction) over longer periods.
The benefits of High-Powered PEMF include:
- reduces pain (both short and long-term);
- reduces inflammation;
- increases circulation, oxygenation, and cellular activity;
- increases range of motion;
- accelerates functional recovery;
- speeds healing of broken bones and skin wounds;
- speeds recovery from surgery;
- improves general health:
- enhances capillary formation,
- increases tensile strength in ligaments,
- reduces tissue necrosis,
- accelerates nerve regeneration,
- increases blood and lymphatic circulation;
- increases cellular membrane permeability, flexibility and elasticity;
- increases cellular energy storage, activity, communication and replication;
- stimulates cellular genesis (growth and repair);
- helps the Spine, Bones, Cartilage, Tendons, Intestines and Brain.
And best of all, PEMF DOES NO HARM!